The Open Door is a Pregnancy and Family Resource Center providing resources, mentoring, and education for life skills.
When you don’t know who or where to turn to during an unexpected pregnancy, contact The Open Door.
The Open Door offers conﬁdential consultations for women and men facing an unplanned pregnancy. We can help find local resources available to you.
The Open Door offers:
- Free urine pregnancy testing
- Free consultations with a registered nurse
- Free educational ultrasounds
- Free STI/STD referrals
- Free prenatal pregnancy and parenting classes
- Free life skills training
- Free nutrition education
- Free layette items
- Adoption information and referrals